EXECUTIVE JOB SEARCH AND BRAND MANAGEMENT COACHING
Moving you FORWARD with confidence and netting RESULTS!
“You have my guarantee that I am committed to you and your career success!”
~ Rosa Elizabeth Vargas
Each coaching service listed below includes the following:
- 60-minute phone session.
- Pre-call exercise.
- Handouts and resources.
- Two follow-up emails per session.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to coordinate a call to discuss services.
“Get Focused” Coaching Session (pre-resume). $145.00
Are you crystal clear about your next career move? Are you unsure if you have enough experience for the role you are considering? This coaching session is ideal for careerists who can see many different paths ahead. Let us help you determine which path first and pin-down a job target before we develop your marketing tools.
“Sell Your Personal Brand” Coaching Session. $145.00
Understand and articulate your unique value proposition as presented in your career marketing documents. * Already included in 360 Career Acceleration Branding Package
“Social Media Strategy” Coaching Session $145.00
Are you lost when it comes to launching your online marketing campaign? How do you use LinkedIn? What is the difference? Is Twitter important? How do you find job leads? Hire us to bring you up to speed and equip you with an effective and easy-to-use digital marketing plan. Depending on your individual needs, we may be using screen share tools.
“Ace the Interview” Coaching Session (Post-resume) $145.00
Has it been a while since you been in the job search market? Choice of a mock interview (role-play) or walking you through formulating convincing responses.
GSSA Coaching Bundle $650.00
Get all 5 coaching sessions above and save! We will schedule all sessions in advance. 24-hour cancellation notice required.
RESUME WRITING CRITIQUE AND COACHING
We will guide you in updating and modernizing your resume and positioning it competitively in today’s job search market. You might be a very active writer and prefer to do it yourself– but would like the advice of a resume writing expert to bring your resume up to par for a new, higher-paying position.
This service is a good choice for you if…
1. You have strong writing skills, but need the guidance of a resume writing expert to make marketing improvements to an existing resume.
2. Need to spruce up your resume rather soon (our typical turnaround time on complete rewrites is 2 to 3-weeks).
3. You might have already invested in resume development before and now need to update your resume. Most resume writers do not update the work of other writers. We recommend you return to your original writer. However, sometimes that is not possible. Through this service, you will update your resume with our support and partnership.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place your order.
- Email us your updated resume for analysis and share your job target (title and industry): email@example.com. Please write “Resume Writing Coaching” in the subject line.
- We will contact you within 24 hours with next steps. Turnaround time varies from 3 to 10 business days depending on our availability. We reserve the right to cancel your order if your resume is in very poor shape. If this happens, you can upgrade, or we will provide you with a full refund.
- We have a high client satisfaction guarantee.
Step 1. Critique of your resume. We will review your resume in-depth, make notations, offer comprehensive suggestions in writing, and send you written instructions, examples, and questions as needed.
Step 2. 1-hour Phone Consultation: You can set up a telephone consultation for 60 minutes. This call can be conducted before you begin to carry out our edit suggestions or after you have implemented the suggested changes. You decide which method is best for you. Typically clients will speak to us before they make the edits we recommend.
Step 3. Final review and design polish: Once you have implemented all your changes and taken advantage of your phone consultation, email us your polished resume. We will give it one final review and proofread, fix the layout, give it a polished look, edit, and provide you with any final suggestions if necessary.
When we fix the design, we will give your resume a modern look, but it does not include graphics, logos, or charts. Please see our conservative samples on this page for an idea of what you can expect.
Important: We do not write. We may perform some light editing and will correct typos, but we do not brand, prioritize information, or design (no logos, charts, or writing), which is part of our resume writing strategy with complete rewrites.
Included: 1. resume analysis & comprehensive critique; 1. 60-minute call; 1 final review and layout fix (No logos, charts, or writing).
If questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosa Elizabeth Vargas, Execuitve Resume Writer